INSPIRATION NIGHT 2017: ARTS AND ACTIVISM
THURSDAY, APRIL 13 7-9 PM
Get socially engaged in art!
To feature food, student performances, and interactive discussions with student activist groups!
Schedule of events:
7 – 7:15pm: Welcome and Screening of Inspiration Night: Art and Activism Video
7:15 – 8pm: Inspiration Stations: You are encouraged to visit the exhibition Revealing Pictures: Photographs from the Christopher E. Olofson. A variety of student activist groups are stationed throughout the exhibition ready to discuss different photographs on view and how the artwork relates to their mission.
8pm – 9pm: Student Performers respond to Art and Activism
- 8:00 Katzenjammers
- 8:15 Grind Arts Company
- 8:25 Old NasSoul
- 8:40 Songline Slam Poetry
- 8:45 Tigressions
Participating student activist groups:
- Students for Prison Education and Reform (SPEAR)
- Princeton Disability Awareness (PDA)
- Princeton Against Sex Trafficking (PAST)
- Princeton Students for Gender Equality
- Muslim Advocates for Social Justice (MASJID)
- Natives at Princeton
- Asian American Students Association
- Princeton DREAM Project
- Princeton Advocates for Justice
- Princeton Hidden Minority Council
- Princeton Citizen Scientists
Check out the photos from this event here!