Humans of the Art Museum – An Inspired Artist

I like all types of art, honestly. I like everything, everything.

I’m from New York. I don’t know if you can hear the accent! My name is Kiana. I was just getting some inspiration because I am an artist myself, and I like landscapes. Looking at these pictures, it’s just making me more confident knowing that I can draw and I can paint, and do these myself. I like all types of art, honestly. I like everything, everything. It could be splatters on a piece of paper and I’d like it. In high school—I went to a performing arts school, and I was a fine arts major, so I have a little bit of skill! Why [the Princeton University Art Museum]? I’ve been here when I was younger, on a school field trip, and I forgot what it looks like so I wanted to come. And who doesn’t like a museum? This is my second time visiting. Maybe fifteen [years since I was last here]. That’s a long time. I’m not that old! I just remember the front, I remember seeing a lot of the Native American clothing and tools. I don’t remember viewing this area. This is a pretty setting, honestly. What better way to make it pop with all the gold frames, and the maroon, almost like orange. Of course [I’ll come back], and I’ll bring my little brothers!

Post by Mohammad Adnan ’19.